Villa Acacia Wood Patio and Deck Tiles, 12 x 12 Inch
- Easy to assemble interlocking 12x12 inch deck tiles.
- No tools required and can assemble in minutes, not hours or days
- Made from tropical Acacia wood with high density plastic backing
- Comes in set of 10 tiles per box, covering 10 square feet
- 1" total height
- 4 different pattern types (cannot be used interchangeably)
- One Year Warranty backed by Thirteen Chefs
- UPC: 810081682183
Tiles can be used on a slight grade, but are ideal on a flat, level surface such as packed gravel, concrete or asphalt. Do not use tiles on dirt, grass or loose pebble as it will make for an uneven walking condition.
Villa Acacia decking and patio tiles are made of natural wood that is lightly treated prior to shipping. Our treatment only covers indoor use, which requires minimal maintenance other than the occasional cleaning.
If you are using the decking tiles for outdoor purposes, it is necessary to seal the wood surface with a wood sealer immediately after installing the product. Not doing so will void all warranties related to the product.
Just like any normal wood deck, our products if left in wet or sunny environments will wear and degrade over time if not maintained. If sealed every year, Villa Acacia decking will last for many years.
One Year Warranty
Thirteen Chefs guarantees our product to be free from defects or workmanship for a period of one year following installation. This covers typical use in a home environment, excluding commercial environments. Outdoor use is warrantied, provided tiles are sealed after installation.
Warranty will be made void if product is used in:
- Commercial settings
- Excessively wet conditions (on a beach, in the pool, showers, etc)
- Extreme environments
- A way not intended for its original purpose
Estimated Usage Chart
10 x 10 foot area = 100 sq ft = 10 boxes
20 x 10 foot area = 200 sq ft = 20 boxes
20 x 20 foot area = 400 sq ft = 40 boxes
30 x 20 foot area = 600 sq ft = 60 boxes
40 x 20 foot area = 800 sq ft = 80 boxes
50 x 30 foot area = 1500 sq ft = 150 boxes