Commercial HDPP Plastic Cutting Board
Professional HDPP Poly Cutting Board
NSF certified plastic cutting boards. Unlike retail store cutting boards that use standard polyethylene (PE), our boards are made from liquid injected high density polypropylene, which provide superior temperature and wear properties. Our boards are designed for commercial food service use and can withstand high temperature commercial dishwashers up to 185 degrees, ensuring proper sanitation compliance and prevention of food borne illnesses.
Standard cutting board features:
- FDA approved HDPP materials
- Stamped NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) logo
- Standard North American color coding designation for meeting of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) requirements for cross contamination
- More resistant to warping and scarring from regular knife use.
- Thermal stability range up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- CuttingBoard, LLC