Shipping and Returns
At Thirteen Chefs, we are dedicated to ensuring that you have a positive experience shopping with our company. For this reason, we have a simple and straight forward shipping and returns policy that is easy to understand.
We offer free shipping to all orders $50 and above, within the continental US. For shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or the US territories, we offer calculated shipping via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
For orders under $50, we charge a flat rate of $5.49 for all shipments.
We offer USPS Priority and USPS Priority Express for our international customers. Using this service, the USPS will hand off your package to your local, national mail carrier for final delivery. This generally takes 7 to 13 business days for Canada, the EU and Asia. South America, Africa and the Middle East should expect 10 to 21 business days for delivery.
Please note the following rules for international shipping:
- The recipient will be responsible for any duties or taxes. If unpaid, the package will be discarded and no refunds will be issued
- All sales are final for international orders, with the exception of damage during shipping
- Returns are not accepted
All orders (except international orders) qualify for a 30 day return policy, from the day you receive your order. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a return shipping label and refund your order in 3 to 4 business days once received.
Please note that we charge a flat $10 fee to cover the return shipping fee for any items under 10 pounds. For items over 10 pounds, we charge a 25% restocking fee to cover our cost of shipping.
However, we cannot accept returns if:
- The products have been used or come in contact with food
- The original packaging is no longer with the product
- For cutting boards, if they are opened up from the shrink wrapping (we understand if it's too large, but do NOT open the packaging as we cannot resell it)
- The products are missing any pieces
- It was damaged as a result of improper packaging while being returned